While your pastors and church staff are working from home rather in the church offices, we are a phone call or email away! When you call the main church number (601-353-9691), listen to the instructions to reach the various staff extensions or the emergency line. Your staff are checking their voicemail's and emails from home during work hours on a regular basis, and the emergency line will be forwarded to a staff person on
We would love to know specific ways we can support you and your family both spiritually and practically. We are the church together! Please help us identify those who need help during this time. If you need help or are able to assist our vulnerable members with things like picking up and delivering groceries or medicine, please contact Susan Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FaceBook LIVE this Sunday 10:00 am
Join our Pastoral Staff for a brief FaceBook LIVE this Sunday
as they prepare us for our 11 am worship experience.
for our Zoom Children's Moment Link
WE REQUEST YOU WORSHIP WHERE YOU ARE
WITH US THIS SUNDAY!
Enjoy two Worship Experiences
Galloway has started a weekly devotional which will be posted to our home page on Fridays.
Our hope is to offer encouragement to you through brief reflections on scripture.
If you would like to write a devotional, please e-mail Rev. Emily Sanford at email@example.com
Please take the time to read this week’s devotional from
Rev. Elizabeth Henry, Associate Chaplain for Wesleyan Student Ministries
AS WE CONTINUE TO MONITOR THE CDC’S RECOMMENDATIONS REGARDING THE CORONAVIRUS:
- Galloway’s building will be open for essential services only on a week-by-week basis:The ECDC Childcare Center is open.
- The week of March 30 - April 3 Our Grace Place Guests will be pick up a hot meal at Stewpot, the meals will be provided by Galloway.
- Modified staff is on-site to maintain these services.
- Other staff members are working from home.
- On-site Sunday Worship is suspended weekly until further notice.
- All scheduled events, bible studies, and meetings scheduled in the Galloway Building have been suspended.
- You are asked to contact the ministry area director or your contact person for further information.